INFORMATION ABOUT US
This cookies, privacy and data policy (the “Privacy and Cookies Policy”) tells you about how AMAAD Ltd t/a LWE collects, manages, uses and stores information about you which you provide in connection with any of our apps, websites, products or services (collectively the “Platforms”). Please note that this Privacy and Cookies Policy should be read in conjunction with the privacy and cookies policy of any applicable third party service (“TSP”), such as Apple, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting it.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy (together with the documents referred to on it and the terms of website use) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us on the Platforms. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is AMAAD LTD, 1 Carmelo Mews, Stepney Green, E1 4NE
We will only collect and process information about you in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy. By installing, accessing, registering to or otherwise using the Platforms, you give your explicit and informed consent to such processing. If you do not agree with this Privacy and Cookies Policy, please do not install, access, register to or use the Platforms.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We know how important your privacy is to you, and it’s important to us that you feel safe and secure on our site and other services. We want to make sure that you have the very best experience of the Platforms and so we may sometimes ask you for certain information and you may send personal data to us. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when you sign up to the Platforms, such as your name, username, password, age, address, email address, sex and mobile number. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, is listed publicly on the Platforms. We may also ask you for information when you purchase products (“Products”) from the Platforms, register for our mailing list, access our chat forum and when you report a problem with the Platform.
- Information about you such as your name, address and contact details when you enter a competition or prize-draw we may choose to operate.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We or our agents on our behalf may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our site and services and of the fulfilment of your orders (“Orders”).
- Details of your visits to our Platforms including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may also record which parts of the Platforms you use and your user patterns. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used:
- to generally run, operate and maintain the Platforms;
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve the Platforms;
- to notify and inform users of updates, new platforms and/or promotional offers;
- enable and process your use of and generally run the Platforms; and
- to collect achievements and goals created in the Platforms.
Cookies/beacons are small text files that are placed on your computer/mobile device by websites/apps that you visit. They are widely used to make websites/apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as provide information to the owners of the websites/apps.
We use analytics to collect and store anonymous statistical data about our users’ use of the Platforms. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the Platforms to operate and has already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from accessing our Platforms, but parts of the Platforms may not work.
We may also collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access our site/services) and your visit to our Platforms, including where available your IP address, operating system, session_id, login, screen name and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners and if necessary our advertisers.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file and/or similar tools which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive to report back anonymous data to us. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Our website uses the following cookies:
These remember what you have put in your basket and enable you to use the checkout to make your purchase on our site and services. Without these essential session cookies we would not be able to provide you with the ability to make the purchase on our site.
Session cookies are not used to gather information to advertise products or services to you.
Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
This web analytics service provided by Google Inc helps us to analyse how users use our site. It counts the number of visitors and tells us things about their behaviour overall, such as typical length of stay on our site or the average number of pages a user views.
This information generated by the cookie about your use of our site will be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our site, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity.
Generally, cookies may be used to enable us:
To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests and provide a more personalised experience to you.
To speed up your searches.
To recognise you when you return to our site.
Some third party cookies are set by services that appear on our site. They are set by the operators of that service and are not in our control. They are set by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and other third party services and relate to the ability of users to share content on our site.
By continuing to use our Platforms you give your pre-informed consent to us using cookies (and other similar tools) on your visit. If you subsequently wish to revoke this consent, you may do so by deleting the cookies (and similar tools) via your browser tools settings or deleting the app.
If you want to learn more about cookies you can do so at www.allaboutcookies.org
You use the Platforms at entirely your own risk. It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. People may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. We have no way of telling if statements made by other users are true. This is a decision that can only be made at your discretion and the exercise of some degree of caution is recommended. By using the Platforms you accept that this is the case and accept the risk associated with it. Users must take particular care in relation to the disclosure of their own personal information.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted our Platforms; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Platforms is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information on the Platform, Products or other services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our site and communicate our services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of the Platforms and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- If you consent, to notify you by email of our Platforms, Products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you. You may use your account settings to unsubscribe from notifications.
- To create non personally identifiable reports on the user interaction with the Platforms.
- To send you information about other services or to market to you.
Some of our Platforms may use services provided by Facebook. Those services may include support to allow the invite of friends who also use the Platforms. More information about this can be here: http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
Some of our Platforms may use services provided by Twitter. Those services may include support to allow followers to also use the Platforms. More information about this can be here: https://twitter.com/tos.
Ad Serving Technology
We may employ third party ad serving technologies (for example Flurry, AdMob, iAd, AdColony) that use precise methods to collect information as a result of ad serving through Platforms. Third parties may collect and use data for this purpose including software, applications, hardware, browser information, internet and on-line usage information and in-game information. The aforementioned data may be used and disclosed in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy and the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the company providing the ad serving technologies. You recognise and accept that the advertising companies who deliver ads for us may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products. These companies collect and use information under their own cookies and privacy policies. Although we take commercially reasonable steps to instruct such advertising companies to comply with the terms and conditions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we do not have access to or control of third party technologies.
HOW YOU CAN REMOVE, UPDATE OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING UNSUBSCRIBING FROM OUR NEWSLETTER
When you enter your email address into the newsletter icon and click the icon, you will be given the opportunity to enter a form and provide us with your details for us to contact you. We will then send you an email for you to confirm your subscription to the newsletter. If you wish to update, correct or delete your details or unsubscribe from our newsletter you can do so following the relevant icons and links displayed in our email to you.
If you wish us to delete your details from our records entirely, you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we will need to do this manually for you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Where you have consented either via any TSP or directly with us, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To our third party partners as part of providing the full functionality and services of the Platforms to you and to allow them to provide you with details of their services and/or products which might be of interest to you.
If you are under the age of 16 years and don’t understand this Privacy and Cookies Policy please ask a parent or guardian to explain them to you. In any case you must be 13 years or over in order to use our Platforms. We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 16. If we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible. You should not share any personal information with us if you are a Minor (the age of Minors is determined by local laws where you reside).
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Any changes we may make to our Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies only to information collected by us on our Platforms. The Platforms may contain links to other websites and applications. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy and cookies policies of such other websites and applications and we would advise you to read the privacy and cookies policy of other websites and applications that collects your personal information.
If you have any concerns or any questions, comments or requests regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the practices of our Platforms or your dealings with our Platforms you can contact us by emailing email@example.com