Important information for the event – please read.
To ensure you make the most of your time at Seth Troxler’s Acid Future at Tobacco Dock here is all you need to know:
• This is a daytime event. Opening times are midday – 10.30pm.
• Last entry is 8.00pm.
• The venue address is Tobacco Dock, 50 Porters Walk, London, E1W 2SF.
• Trains – Nearest stops are Shadwell & Wapping.
• Mini-cabs – There is a licensed Mini-cab rank IN the venue to get you home.
• Driving is discouraged
• Please be quiet and respectful when arriving and leaving, this is a lovely residential area.
• Lockers will be back again, no more cloakroom!
• Tokens can be used for drinks, food, lockers
• Cash can be used for food, lockers, cigarettes and mini-cabs (cash or card can be used in VIP)
• Cash back is available from the info & token point.
• All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry, please bring a valid form of ID. Everyone who enters the venue must be over 18. We operate a challenge 25 policy.
• Please turn up with your printed e-ticket or as this will speed up entry. Having it on your phone is OK too.
• The buying and selling of tickets is not advised.
• Because of the popularity of this event, there will be scammers, so please beware!
• DO NOT buy from Stubhub, Viagogo, Gumtree, Ebay or Event Brite (or similar 3rd party) these could be scams, and we cannot guarantee that these are legitimate.
• Official ticket outlets used: Ticket Tannoy, Resident Advisor, Skiddle, See Tickets, Ticketweb, Dice, R$N, Yplan
Official reseller: Sandbag UK (now closed)
• Read more on ticketing policy here.
• There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy, full searches will be carried out before entry is granted, no refunds can be issued and we reserve the right to refuse admission.
VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM HERE.
VIPS & GUESTS
• There is a separate fast track queue for VIPs and guests.
• Bars in the VIP area take cash and tokens.
• There are also specific toilets for VIPs only.
• VIPs have their own lockers situated in the VIP area
• There’ll be plenty of seating to chill out on in the VIP areas too.
Other Useful Information
• Cigarettes can be purchased at the event, but smoking is ONLY permitted within the fenced off areas.
• Certain areas will have limited capacity, please turn up early and be patient to guarantee you get to see the DJ you want.
• There will be 2 food vendors downstairs – Market Grill & White Men Can’t Jerk.
• The roof top will be open and Seth will be serving up delicious food from Smokey Tails.
• No chewing gum will be allowed in the venue, this is to preserve the grade 1 listed floors
•There will be a merchandise stall which is CASH ONLY.
Please see our terms and conditions for more details on ticketing and entry policy.
Enjoy the event!