Important information for the event – please read.
To ensure you make the most of your time at Adam Beyer presents Drumcode Halloween at Tobacco Dock on 31st October 2015 here is all you need to know:
• This is a daytime event. Opening times are midday to 10.30pm.
• Last entry is 8.00pm.
• The venue address is Tobacco Dock, 50 Porters Walk, London, E1W 2SF.
• Trains – Nearest stops are Shadwell & Wapping.
• Mini-cabs – There is a licensed mini-cab rank IN the venue to get you home.
• Driving is discouraged.
• Please be quiet and respectful when arriving and leaving, this is a lovely residential area.
• Tokens – Can be used for drinks, food, lockers.
• Cash – Can be used for food, lockers, cigarettes and mini-cabs (cash or card can be used in VIP)
• Cash back is available from the info & token point.
• Maps and set times will be handed out for free on arrival.
• There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy, full searches will be carried out before entry is granted, no refunds can be issued and we reserve the right to refuse admission.
TICKETS: (This event is SOLD OUT. There are no tickets on the door)
• All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry, please bring a valid form of ID. Everyone who enters the venue must be over 18. We operate a challenge 25 policy.
• Please turn up with your printed e-ticket as this will speed up entry. Having it on your phone is OK too.
• The buying and selling of tickets is NOT advised.
• Because of the popularity of this event, there will be scammers, so please beware!
• DO NOT buy from Stubhub, Viagogo, Gumtree, Ebay or Event Brite (or similar 3rd party) these could be scams or duplicates, and we cannot guarantee that these are legitimate.
• Official ticket outlets used: Ticket Tannoy, Resident Advisor, Skiddle, See Tickets, Songkick, Ticketweb & Dice.
• Be warned there is no official reseller for the event. We strongly advise against the buying / selling of tickets from people you don’t know or trust as these might have been duplicated.
• Read more on ticketing policy here.
VIPS & GUESTS:
• There is a separate fast track queue for VIPs and guests.
• Bars in the VIP area take cash and tokens.
• There are also specific toilets for VIPs only.
• VIPs have their own lockers situated in the VIP area.
• There’ll be plenty of seating to chill out on in the VIP areas too.
OTHER USEFUL INFO:
• Cigarettes can be purchased at the event, but smoking is ONLY permitted within the fenced off areas.
• Certain areas will have limited capacity, please turn up early and be patient to guarantee you get to see the DJ you want.
• There will be 2 food vendors in the chillout area – Market Grill & White Men Can’t Jerk.
• No chewing gum will be allowed in the venue, this is to preserve the grade 1 listed floors.
• Body glitter is allowed, but no pots of glitter to be brought into the venue.
• There will be a Drumcode merchandise stall which is cash only.
• Set times TBA on the day – all we can say is arrive early as Alan Fitizpatrick starts at 2pm!
• Fancy dress not essential, but much more fun 😉
Enjoy the event!