To ensure you make the most of your time at ENTER.London here is what you need to know:
• This is a daytime event. Opening times are midday – 10.30pm.
• Last entry is 8.00pm.
• The venue address is Tobacco Dock, 50 Porters Walk, London, E1W 2SF.
• Trains – Nearest stops are Shadwell & Wapping.
• Mini-cabs – There is a licensed mini-cab rank IN the venue to get you home
• Driving is discouraged
• Please be quiet and respectful when arriving and leaving, this is a lovely residential area.
• Lockers will be back again, no more cloakroom!
• Tokens can be used for drinks, food, & lockers.
• Cash can be used for food, cigarettes, ENTER. merchandise and mini-cabs (cash or card can be used in VIP)
• Cash back is available from the info point & token point
TICKETS – SOLD OUT – READ THE FULL POLICY BELOW
• All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry, please bring a valid form of ID. Everyone who enters the venue must be over 18. We operate a challenge 25 policy.
• The buying and selling of tickets not is not advised, there is a high chance these will be fake or duplicated. This event is sold out. There are are no authorised outlets selling legitimate tickets now.
• Because of the popularity of this event, there will be scammers, so please beware!
• DO NOT buy from Stubhub,Viagogo, Gumtree, Ebay or Event Brite (or similar 3rd party) these could be scams, and we cannot guarantee that these are legitimate.
• Official outlets for this event are: Ticket Web, Ticket Tannoy, Resident Advisor, Skiddle, Songkick and See Tickets.
• Please turn up with your printed e-ticket or as this will speed up entry. Having it on your phone is OK too.
• There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy, full searches will be carried out before entry is granted, no refunds can be issued and we reserve the right to refuse admission
VIPS & GUESTS:
• There is a separate fast track queue for VIPs and guests.
• Bars in the VIP area take cash and tokens.
• There are also specific toilets for VIPs only.
• VIPs have their own lockers situated in the VIP area.
• There’ll be plenty of seating to chill out on in the VIP areas too.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
• Cigarettes can be purchased at the event, but smoking is ONLY permitted within the fenced off areas.
• Certain areas will have limited capacity, please turn up early and be patient to guarantee you get to see the DJ you want.
• There will be 2 food vendors – Market Grill & White Men Can’t Jerk.
• No chewing gum will be allowed in the venue, this is to preserve the grade 1 listed floors.
Please see our terms and conditions for more details on ticketing and entry policy http://londonwarehouseevents.co.uk/terms-conditions