Here are some top tips from the LWE team to help you enjoy a safe and fun New Year’s Eve at Building Six.
Arrival times & last entry
– Doors open at 9pm
– Last entry is 1am
– Make sure you leave plenty of time to get into the venue before the midnight moment
– The nearest tube stop is North Greenwich
– There is a licensed taxi rank from outside of the venue to get you home
– The tube service on New Years Eve is a reduced 24 hour service (check TFL for more info)
– There will be 2 cloakrooms at this event – One on the ground floor and one on the second floor.
Why not break from the trend and head straight on up to the second floor – We have a feeling you’ll be feeling pretty smug if you do.
Club Scan / ID
– Everyone that enters the venue must have a valid form of ID (driving license/passport) to be checked and scanned on entry
Mobile phone theft
– Thieves are targeting mobile phones across London venues, so please keep an eye on your possessions
– Will be released once doors open and not before. We love surprises!
Accessing the other floors
The main staircase in the middle of Building Six does get very busy, please remember there is another one on the opposite side of the dance floor