To ensure you enjoy the first day of 2014, here are a few top tips from the LWE team to help you make the most of your time at Tobacco Dock.
• In consultation with the local authorities, the event times have been shuffled slightly to ensure everyone can get home safely, as public transport will be operating a reduced service on New Year’s Day
• Opening and closing times have changed to 1pm – 11pm
• Last entry is 8pm.
• Trains – Nearest stop is Shadwell. Services will operate on a reduced Sunday service on January 1st 2014. Last tube is at 00:41
• Taxis – There will be a licensed taxi rank to get you home safely
• Driving – Please do not drive. There are no parking facilities
• We are operating a token system on the bars
• Bar tokens will be available for purchase just after entering the venue
• There are no cash machines on site
Tickets for this event have SOLD OUT
• No tickets will be on sale on the door
• All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry, please bring ID
• The buying and selling of tickets is not permitted
• No refunds can be issued, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
• Cigarettes can be purchased inside
• There will be a cloakroom
• There will be a stall selling hot and cold food
• Set times will be announced on arrival
Please see our terms and conditions for more details on ticketing and entry policy.