Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the following Terms and Conditions:
‘LWE’ relates to LWE which is a trading name of A Man About A Dog Limited, a company registered at 19-20 Bourne Court, Southend Road, Woodford Green, IG8 8HD.
‘Event’ relates to any event promoted by LWE.
‘Venue’ relates to any venue LWE holds an Event in.
‘Customer’ relates to anyone who purchases a ticket to any Event promoted by LWE.
The below Terms & Conditions apply to all Events promoted by LWE.
By purchasing a ticket to an Event you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy.
- Entry and exit searching is a condition of entry.
- LWE reserves the right to refuse admission and confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue (see PROHIBITED ITEMS list below).
- Before entering detailed searches of clothing, bags and other items will be carried out. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution.
- LWE reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason, including, but not limited to Customer being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or acting aggressively.
- LWE reserves the right to eject a Customer from an event for any reason, including, but not limited to a customer being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or acting aggressively.
- Customers who damage any part of a Venue will be held responsible for that damage and LWE may take legal actions against the Customer if needed.
- LWE operates a strict ‘NO RE-ENTRY’ policy.
- All events promoted by LWE are strictly 18+ and challenge 25 policy is in place. You may be required to present a proof of ID on entrance and the following are accepted:
- Valid, in date passport
- Driving license
- Home Office approved or proof of age ID card that displays the pass hologram
- National ID card that displays the pass hologram
Please check last entry times for each show individually as this varies from venue to venue.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
LWE reserves the right to prohibit any item or goods within our venue, including, but not limited to:
- Items which are or may be illegal
- Horns and loudhailers
- Fireworks, flares
- Flagpoles, sticks
- Large umbrellas
- Perfume bottles & aerosols
- Spray paint, graffiti pens
- Legal highs
- “Laughing gas” canisters and dispensers
- Medication (please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any medical reasons for bringing your medication in)
- Food, alcohol and soft drinks, glass and cans
- Folding chairs, stools and tables
- Shooting sticks
- Large luggage
- Recording equipment
- Laser pens
- Any sports equipment
- Candles, lanterns
- High-vis bibs, jackets or vests
- Glitter and chewing gum (this is only applicable to events held at Tobacco Dock in order to preserve Grade 1 listed flagstone flooring)
- Any other articles which may be a danger to public or cause nuisance
- Tickets to LWE Events should only be purchased from one of LWE’s official ticketing outlets, list of which can be found below. LWE holds no responsibility for fake or duplicated tickets and holders of such will not be allowed to enter the event.
- Not all Events’ tickets will be sold via all the outlets listed below.
- LWE strongly discourages selling tickets anywhere else than via resale services available through Resident Advisor, Dice, Sandbag and Skiddle.
- Tickets purchased by under 18s will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the Event is cancelled, rescheduled or there has been a material change of the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in LWE’s reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that the Customer, taken generally, could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times shall not be considered a material alteration. A material alteration is judged, in LWE’s absolute discretion, by reference to the nature and billing of each event. The event is judged, in LWE’s absolute discretion, by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by an artist will not entitle to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill.
- Refunds can only be claimed within 30 days of the Event date.
OFFICIAL TICKETING OUTLETS
- Ticket Tannoy
- Resident Advisor
- See Tickets
- Ticket Arena
- LWE reserves the right to make any changes to the Event date, times, location, billing and services provided.
- Any changes to the Event can be communicated via a mailer sent to ticket buyers and LWE’s official social media outlets including Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LondonWarehouseevents/) and the event-specific Facebook page, Twitter (@L_W_E) and Instagram (l_w_e).
It is Customer’s responsibility to check the updates on all the above-mentioned outlets regularly ahead of the Event.
By purchasing a ticket to an Event the Customer gives consent for their e-mail address to be added to LWE database.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without notification. It is Customer’s responsibility to check this webpage regularly for any potential changes made.
Any items not claimed within 30 days will be destroyed. To enquire about lost property please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions please get in touch through email@example.com
ONLINE COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of LWE, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by LWE relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is LWE, 19-20 Bourne Court, Southend Road, Woodford Green, Essex IG8 8HD
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.