Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the following Terms and Conditions:
‘LWE’ relates to LWE which is a trading name of A Man About A Dog Limited, a company registered at 19-20 Bourne Court, Southend Road, Woodford Green, IG8 8HD.
‘Event’ relates to any event promoted by LWE.
‘Venue’ relates to any venue LWE holds an Event in.
‘Customer’ relates to anyone who purchases a ticket to any Event promoted by LWE.
The below Terms & Conditions apply to all Events promoted by LWE.
By purchasing a ticket to an Event you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy.
- Entry and exit searching is a condition of entry.
- LWE reserves the right to refuse admission and confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue (see PROHIBITED ITEMS list below).
- Before entering detailed searches of clothing, bags and other items will be carried out. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution.
- LWE reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason, including, but not limited to Customer being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or acting aggressively.
- LWE reserves the right to eject a Customer from an event for any reason, including, but not limited to a customer being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or acting aggressively.
- Customers who damage any part of a Venue will be held responsible for that damage and LWE may take legal actions against the Customer if needed.
- LWE operates a strict ‘NO RE-ENTRY’ policy.
- All events promoted by LWE are strictly 18+ and challenge 25 policy is in place. You may be required to present a proof of ID on entrance and the following are accepted:
- Valid, in date passport
- Driving license
- Home Office approved or proof of age ID card that displays the pass hologram
- National ID card that displays the pass hologram
Please check last entry times for each show individually as this varies from venue to venue.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
LWE reserves the right to prohibit any item or goods within our venue, including, but not limited to:
- Items which are or may be illegal
- Horns and loudhailers
- Fireworks, flares
- Flagpoles, sticks
- Large umbrellas
- Perfume bottles & aerosols
- Spray paint, graffiti pens
- Legal highs
- “Laughing gas” canisters and dispensers
- Medication (please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any medical reasons for bringing your medication in)
- Food, alcohol and soft drinks, glass and cans
- Folding chairs, stools and tables
- Shooting sticks
- Large luggage
- Recording equipment
- Laser pens
- Any sports equipment
- Candles, lanterns
- High-vis bibs, jackets or vests
- Liquid inc perfume, deodorant, lipstick, other liquid make up
- Glitter and chewing gum (this is only applicable to events held at Tobacco Dock in order to preserve Grade 1 listed flagstone flooring)
- Any other articles which may be a danger to public or cause nuisance
- By purchasing a ticket you are buying a ticket to the event as a whole, not a specific act or room. Event management reserves the right to limit access to some rooms based on the safety and capacity of individual rooms.
- Tickets to LWE Events should only be purchased from one of LWE’s official ticketing outlets, a list of which can be found below. LWE holds no responsibility for fake or duplicated tickets and holders of such will not be allowed to enter the event.
- Not all Events’ tickets will be sold via all the outlets listed below.
- LWE strongly discourages selling tickets anywhere else than via resale services available through Resident Advisor, Dice, Sandbag and Skiddle.
- Tickets purchased by under 18s will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the Event is canceled, rescheduled or there has been a material change of the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in LWE’s reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that the Customer, taken generally, could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times shall not be considered a material alteration. A material alteration is judged, in LWE’s absolute discretion, by reference to the nature and billing of each event. The event is judged, in LWE’s absolute discretion, by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by an artist will not entitle to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill.
- Refunds can only be claimed within 30 days of the Event date.
- Photographs are taken during our events and AMAAD uses photographs for promotional and brand awareness purposes. A clear signage in venues informs attendees that photos and filming is allowed at our events. If you happen to see a photo of yourself on our social media or other channels that you wish to be removed please get in touch (contact details provided at the bottom) and we will action this immediately for you.
OFFICIAL TICKETING OUTLETS
- Ticket Tannoy
- Resident Advisor
- See Tickets
- Ticket Arena
- LWE reserves the right to make any changes to the Event date, times, location, billing and services provided.
- Any changes to the Event can be communicated via a mailer sent to ticket buyers and LWE’s official social media outlets including Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LondonWarehouseevents/) and the event-specific Facebook page, Twitter (@L_W_E) and Instagram (l_w_e).
It is Customer’s responsibility to check the updates on all the above-mentioned outlets regularly ahead of the Event.
By purchasing a ticket to an Event the Customer gives consent for their e-mail address to be added to LWE database.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without notification. It is Customer’s responsibility to check this webpage regularly for any potential changes made.
To enquire about lost property please fill out this form ensuring you provide as much information as possible - Bit.ly/lwelostproperty
Please note there is always a large influx of enquiries following our shows - particularly our larger ones. We are monitoring all of the submissions and will endeavor to have your enquiry addressed as soon as possible.
If we have your item we shall contact you to arrange collection. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the event please assume that unfortunately, we do not have your item.
AMAAD keeps lost property for 4 weeks after each show. We check this form daily following the show. If your item is found, then we will email you asap.
After 4 weeks all cards and mobile phones are destroyed, clothes are donated to charity, and Passports will be returned to HM Passport Office.
AMAAD Ltd (t/a LWE and Junction 2) accepts no responsibility for private property including accepting any liability should lost property be returned for any reason to someone who is not its owner e.g. if someone makes a false representation to the management or staff of ownership of property. AMAAD Ltd has no general duty to deal with found property and, in particular, has no legal obligation to collect found goods.
AMAAD Ltd only accepts responsibility for items lost, found and brought to the Information Point during an event or item/s found post-event onsite by one of its staff or agents.
AMAAD Ltd accepts no responsibility for item/s that have been arranged by a person who lost and a person who found to be returned to the Information Point but have not arrived at the Information Point.
Event staff are advised to return found items to the Information Point during the event or Production Office, if found post event. All lost property collected during or post event is returned to AMAAD Ltd office within a week from an event.
Should a staff member and a person who lost an item choose to arrange return between themselves and fail, AMAAD Ltd accepts no responsibility for such arrangements.
Contact details for lost property are provided on every event website as well as above. All emails are responded to as soon as possible, however, considering the number of emails regarding lost property received after every event, AMAAD Ltd might not respond instantly.
Property that is lost and found during events will be kept for a period of 30 days, after which it will be disposed of.
In order for a property to be reclaimed, a detailed description of the item/s and/or proof of ID (identity) is necessary.
Whilst every effort will be made to identify the possible owner of lost property (which is likely to involve searching of the item/s and then make contact with them, AMAAD Ltd will not return the property to that person unless they provide the details set out in the previous paragraph.
AMAAD Ltd will not mail/courier or insure during transit any reclaimed property back to the presumed owner unless they send the appropriate fees to cover packing and postage, and any insurance during transit stipulated by the claimant. All items are sent at owner’s risk.
Note AMAAD Ltd will NOT automatically arrange insurance during transit. Insurance during transit will only be arranged if it is specifically requested in writing at the time of reclaiming found property – and then AMAAD Ltd will only arrange the insurance that is made available as “standard” by the carrier chosen by AMAAD Ltd. AMAAD Ltd will not be liable for the suitability of the insurance, and for the value stated in writing by the person claiming the property.
Should you have any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions please get in touch through email@example.com
ONLINE COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of LWE, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by LWE relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is LWE, 19-20 Bourne Court, Southend Road, Woodford Green, Essex IG8 8HD
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.